Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday, 28 September 2026

Heart of Christmas 2026 - Week 4 - Rotating Joyful Friends Fun Fold

 

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Joyful Friends, Fancy Fold, Fun Fold, Rotating Pop Up Card, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Christmas Christmas CArd, Whispering Woods DSP, Hot Foil, MAgical Christmas Hot Foil Diesl, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Wreath & Wonder stamp set, Graceful Evergreen Deer, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #loveitchopit

A group of creative friends from the Art with Heart team are back with our Annual Heart of Christmas blog hop. Follow through the blogs each Monday night until the end of November for Christmas card inspiration. Welcome to Week 4 of the Heart of Christmas for 2026.

This week for you I have made a Rotating Pop Up card using the Joyful Friends Stamp Set plus a few others to help me. I first saw this fun fancy fold a couple of years ago and it is all I could think about with these Joyful Friend Aussie Christmas images! I have decided that we have a Koala, Kangaroo with a Joey, Wombat in 2 different poses you tell me otherwise and a Kookaburra! 

So to make this card I got the directions from Barry on Mituso crafts in the UK you will be able to find the directions there if you want to have a go at this fun fold.

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Joyful Friends, Fancy Fold, Fun Fold, Rotating Pop Up Card, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Christmas Christmas CArd, Whispering Woods DSP, Hot Foil, MAgical Christmas Hot Foil Diesl, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Wreath & Wonder stamp set, Graceful Evergreen Deer, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #loveitchopit

I used quite a few of our gorgeous Christmas goodies to creat this card. Firstly I stamped all the cute animals from Joyful Friends in Basic Gray on Basic White and then got out my STampin Blends and went to town. As I was using the Shispering Woods DSP which has the lovely tones of Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon I had to colour the leaves around my Koala in Lost Lagoon Light and Dark Stampin Blends with some Cherry Cobbler red Gum Nut Blossoms.
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Joyful Friends, Fancy Fold, Fun Fold, Rotating Pop Up Card, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Christmas Christmas CArd, Whispering Woods DSP, Hot Foil, MAgical Christmas Hot Foil Diesl, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Wreath & Wonder stamp set, Graceful Evergreen Deer, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #loveitchopit


 I still had a greeting in my stash from playing with the Hot Foils Magical Christmas dies so that was used and I added the Hot Foil Wreath & Wonders to the wreath Behind the Koala.  Yes I couldn't stop there so I added some stamped images from the Wreath & Wonder Stamp set as well in Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon which I fussy cut out along with the Koala!
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Joyful Friends, Fancy Fold, Fun Fold, Rotating Pop Up Card, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Christmas Christmas CArd, Whispering Woods DSP, Hot Foil, MAgical Christmas Hot Foil Diesl, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Wreath & Wonder stamp set, Graceful Evergreen Deer, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #loveitchopit

On the inside of the card I have again decorated it with the gorgeous Whispering Woods DSP but now the fun happens with the Rotating Pop up mechanism and the fun animals. I have coloured the animals as you can see with the Stampin' Blends and fussy cut them out. I have a tree left over from last week so that was perfect for this week as well. Some more of the Hot Foiling left over as well and they go perfectly on the inside with my Aussie Animals on some Spotlight in Nature die cut circles!

Here is a video of the card opening and closing so you get an idea of the mechanism working.


It was a fun card to make so I do hope you liked it too! Plus aren't these animals just the cutest?!

It is now time to head to the fantastic Kate Morgan, I can't wait to see her projects this week. She has been doing some amazing fancy folds and you know I love fancy folds. Will she do another one this week Or maybe another type of card that is spectacular too! Hit the next blog button and you will go straight there to find out!

If you get lost at any time please head bag here and continue your Week 4 Heart of Christmas 2026 inspiration hop from the list below!
Andrea Sargent:
Theresa Gerrard:
Claire Daly:
Helen Reeve:
Sharon Davern: You are here
Kate Morgan:

Thank you for spending some Christmas crafty time with me today, take care,


No comments:

Heart of Christmas 2026 - Week 4 - Rotating Joyful Friends Fun Fold

  A group of creative friends from the Art with Heart team are back with our Annual Heart of Christmas blog hop. Follow through the blogs ea...